Thursday, January 6, 2011

 

IMG_5226 copy

Right before Christmas I got the chance to take pictures of my photographer Michelle's family! The was the first time I really got to get a feel for the camera and I learned a lot! Seeming's how it was one of the first time I took pictures and put what I kind of knew to work I feel like I did a pretty good job. Derek and Travis didn’t like the cold too much, they had their eyes on the prize the whole time (suckers) but I love these little boys and I’m glad that I got to shoot them for my first family photo shoot! And Michelle, thank you so much for letting me look at your families journey right before the holidays despite the cold weather and your busy schedule, I feel pretty honored that you would trust me taking these. Thank you for everything you have done with me this year from taking pictures of me, to showing me how to work the camera in most ways that people don’t… and thank you for all the countless amazing dinners, and awesome costo samples (; I’m excited to see what’s going to happen in 2011, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys! love you!

IMG_5261

IMG_5267

IMG_5277

No comments:

Post a Comment