Thursday, January 13, 2011

IMG_5696-copy

Well sadly, the snow is here in Colorado. But it can make for a great photo shoot. Luckily it seems like I always have someone to practice on. Travis here is a little trooper, letting us hang him upside down, making him dress up a hillbilly snow man, and making him throw snow in the air many times! He told me he had fun though Winking smile so I'm not sure I feel too bad. Plus he got treats after it was all said and done! As I am learning more, I’m getting really excited doing things that I once thought were pointless even trying to teach me. But thankfully I am learning, and it’s a good feeling. Usually I’m not a huge fan of the snow but Travis and Michelle made it fun! Thanks guys for letting me use you! IMG_5701-copy

IMG_5709-copy

IMG_5713-copy

IMG_5722-copy

IMG_5734-copy

IMG_5737-copy

IMG_5750-copy

IMG_5757-copy

IMG_5781-copy

1 comment:

  1. Jessica this ia an amazing website you have here. Its awesome and i can tell you have put a lot of work into it. Good job and keep up the hard work.

    Christian :)

    ReplyDelete